(1) Running Virtual Meetings that Lead to Results (Live On-Line)
Ineffective meetings cost organizations millions of dollars. Now, add the dimension of a distributed team and the level of frustration and challenges double. That’s why it’s critical to have in place clear meeting norms, technology that works...
(2) How to Coach Your Virtual Team to Success (Live On-Line)
One of the greatest challenges working on a virtual team is picking up on body language, motivations behind words and what truly drives people to succeed. Strong coaching skills are critical to develop high performing virtual teams. In this...
(3) Time Management to Keep Virtual Teams Focused (Live On-Line)
Time is constant, but we can manage our priorities, our responses and how we set boundaries and push back. These skills are even more critical when we are working virtually as we are often more isolated and far away. This course will cover both...
(4) Communication & Teamwork for High Performing Virtual Teams (Live On-Line)
Almost ever issue on a team can be tied back to an issue of communication. Either something is not communicated, mis-communicated or mis-interpreted. Now, add the dimension of working across cultures, time zones and locations and you double those...
(5) Mastering Confrontation & Difficult Behavior on a Virtual Team (Live On-Line)
Conflict and difficult behavior come up on every team, but it can be even more challenging across distributed teams resulting in missed deadlines, decreased team morale and lost revenue. Handling conflict in a virtual environment takes skill...
(6) Mastering Work Life Balance in a Virtual Environment (Live On-Line)
Managing work/life balance in a virtual environment can be challenging. It can feel isolating and requires an increased level of motivation to achieve on a daily basis. So often we think work/life balance is a place to get to, but it’s truly a...
(7) Mastering Communication : Active Listening & Powerful Questions (On-Demand E-Learning)
Over 90% of issues that arise in the workplace can ultimately be tied back to an issue of communication. Either something has been mis-communicated, mis-interpreted or not communicated at all. This leads to increased frustration among staff, loss...
(8) Mastering Work Life Balance (On-Demand E-Learning)
Do your employees experience overwhelm from trying to manage all of their incoming tasks? Are they challenged with conflicting priorities? Is the nature of your work or environment stressful at times? In today's busy world, managing work...
(8) Time Management for Busy Professionals (On-Demand E-Learning)
Do you constantly hear this in your organization (or experience this yourself)?